Friday, October 27, 2006

Le Confusion and The Smoking Gun


Bill Gates Before Windows. Courtesy of TheSmokingGun.com

Hello peeps! Sorry it has taken me so long to post. I've been pretty busy lately getting to know Munich and living life. It's weird how I have seen more of this city over the past 4 months than I have over the past 4 years. It's been nice :). I have missed Le Blog and you guys though (well, except you people who I have been hanging out with. Actually you are to blame for me neglecting my blog. For shame [wags finger]!). How have you been?

I have also been working on my super secret project, which I finally completed tonight :D!! I will unveil it on Sunday, so stay tuned.

I was surfing the net today and started exploring TheSmokingGun.com. In addition to the gem above, they also have mug shots of Rosa Parks, Larry King and Jane Fonda, among others. It's fun if you have a couple of hours to waste.

I signed up to www.nanowrimo.org and I am totally looking forward to it! Nanowrimo stands for National Novel Writing Month. It takes place in November and the aim is to write a novel and get to 50,000 words (or beyond). It has to be a brand new novel and you cannot begin prioir to Nov. 1 and cannot write beyond Nov. 30. I have decided to write a survival guide for being 26 and confused. Being 26 and quite often confused myself, I figure I should be able to write 50,000 words worth. It will be really hard since I will be gone for 10 days of the month without my computer, but that's what my moleskin is for ;).

Tomorrow I am off to Neuschwanstein, a castle near Munich. I will bring some pictures back to share with you all.

Have a lovely weekend!

Love, Breens

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to doing NaNoWriMo with you and seeing your complete book one day :-)

2:07 PM  
Blogger pmulder said...

The word confusion makes me always remember the song by Bob Dylan: All along the watchtower. Writing a novel about this seems a good plan to me. I am looking forward for your thoughts on the way out of confusion. I suspect it would be related to a mixture between the joy of play, discovery, inner and outer freedom, and peacse probably. In your case, probably also some good advice on fashion style and the latest designs.

Furthermore, I ma just recovering from a cold. No news from my side.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home