Thursday, October 05, 2006

Le Little White Dress


Toni Maticevski's Little White Dress. All Images Courtesy of Style.com


Soooo all the fashion weeks are currently taking place, which means I get to play dress up with clothes I don't own and decide what to wear for occasions I don't go to. I've already picked out about 200 outfits in New York and am getting ready to move on to Paris, London and Milan. I'm totally excited, I feel like I'm dressing up my Barbies again... Anyyyyyyyhoo, let's start with the little white dress, which looks like it will be a must have next spring.



Le classy one by Badgley Mischka. Ideal for a semi-professional luncheon in a trendy New York restaurant.



Le day dress to be enjoyed at a picnic in Central Park. By Badgley Mischka



A little Thakoon number I would wear with platforms and huge Jackie O sunglasses for a day of uptown shopping.



Stop by an evening beach party in Chaiken



A dress for an MTV awards after party by Oscar de la Renta.



I realize this 3.1 Phillip Lim dress looks a little like a sheet, but I love it.



Simply devine by Marc Jacobs. But where would I wear this? A special date? An awards show? Around the house when I feel down? I just can't decide.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger pmulder said...

Nice how many forms white can have.

Also interesting to hear your life in new york be told on a catwalk on a fashion show.


... by the way, I like the idea of Marcel Proust that words let us see what was already inside us:

"The writer's work is merely a kind of optical instrument that makes it possible for the reader to discern what, without this book, he would perhaps never have seen in himself. "

I think it's great that we humans can chose which words or fashion we can chose.... for my taste, I like it individual and experimental.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home