Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Le Nathan Jenden


A beautiful flowy baby doll dress by Nathan Jenden. All images courtesy of Style.com


I did not know Nathan Jenden before seeing his designs that he presented at New York Fashion Week for Spring RTW 07. I liked some of his stuff, except for the bows in the hair and MC Hammeresque shorts. The dress pictured above took my breath away. I don't know where I would wear it. Probably a glamorous summer party where I could stand on the patio and enjoy the view of the stars while mingling with the guests. Or some late night clubbing at the hottest spot in town. Or maybe even an wards show. Sigh.
Here are a pick of my favorite items:


Beautiful jacket, ideally worn over a pale blue baby doll dress



Stylish shirt for the office



A lovely babydoll coat for chilly spring evenings

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home