Saturday, July 22, 2006

Le Fashion Victim



My iBook is such a fashion victim. I mean, she can't even leave the house without being draped in Louis Vuitton cotton sack. Even at home she won't touch my desk and rests on her LV thrown. Recently she decided that she must to have a little iPet a la Paris Hilton and Misha Barton. After months of arguing, I finally gave in and bought an iPod nano.

They are very adorable together in an I-think-I'm-gonna-be-sick sort of way.

We brought it home today and it's soooo tiny! She immediately got to work decorating it:








Have a good weekend everybody!

Breens
Electronically Independent Woman

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your ibook is treated so much better than mine! (i guess i'm actually abusive considering the dropping & the unmatching pet.) did you see the ad for pink earbuds on PITNB?

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home