Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Le Birth of a Christmas Tree Part 2


The blurry lighting of the Rockefeller Tree

The subsequent stages of the Rockefeller Christmas tree looked very similar to the first, mainly because the tree didn't change. I paid a visit the morning of the tree-lighting and it looked exactly the same as it had three days before. 

That night I made my way over there to witness the ceremony. Unfortunately I didn't make it even close because this got in my way: 


I decided to skip the mayhem and do what everyone else does; namely watch the ceremony on TV. I didn't actually realize they have concerts and celebrities there until Tony Bennett popped up on the screen. I finally understood the fuss. I went back a few nights later and got the shots I wanted:


At some point the shots became a little artistic:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home