Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Le Birth of a Christmas Tree Part 1


Day 1 of the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree



Day 2 of the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree



Day 2 of the Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree

Now that Thanksgiving weekend is over, New York is starting to prepare for Christmas. They put the famous tree up at Rockefeller Center a couple of weeks ago and now they have just started to decorate it. I'm hoping to catch them in the process this week and catching it all on camera. I love going to Rockefeller Center, I always get really excited when I'm in that area.

My book is going well. I finished my project for work and am now being very diligent with the novel I have 31,276 words and have until Friday midnight to get to 50,000. I'm not too worried, it's going to be fun to tell my story.

In other news I am going home next week to see my family and friends in Munich. It's been five months and I've missed them soooo much. It would be great if I was able to get on that plane an employed woman, but we'll see what happens. You never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home