Monday, November 13, 2006

Le PCD


Nicole singing 'Feelin Good'. There is a lot of screaming from the crowd which can be a little annoying. But it's worth hearing her voice.

When I grow up I want to be a Pussy Cat Doll (PCD). They get to dance all day in glittery, pink and stripy clothes. I don't even want to be Nicole (the lead singer). I'm happy with being one of the ones that just dance and pretend to sing.

I went to their concert last night and it was awesome. Picture it: me and my 35-year old sister in a sea of 12 year olds, waiting in line for an hour to get into the place. The only ones older than us were parents with their kids. And an old random man on his own. We had to wait an hour to get in and ultimately cut so that we didn't freeze to death. It was worth it though, the girls were excellent. Nicole has the most amazing voice. When she sang 'Feelin Good' without music, it gave me goosebumps.

I think that concert venues should implement a special section for short people. Just a place where if you are below a certain height you can stand on a big box. Something like that. I really would have enjoyed the show more if I was a head taller. But oh well, we are who we are.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home