Thursday, November 30, 2006

Le 50,024th Word



I began to get sentimental at word 48,465. I was almost afraid. What will I do with my life when I get to 50,000? I would have all that extra time, what if i felt empty? I almost stopped. But I kept going and when I got to the 50,000th word ("further" if you were wondering) I just knew. I knew exactly what must be done. Sleep.

Good night! Thanks to everyone for cheering my on and your support. I will reply to all my neglected emails this weekend.

[collapse]

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations !!

Very impressive achievement... I hope I can read the story one day in a published book. and then compare of course with the movie version.

-p

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ROCK!!! Can't wait to read the book! I hope this will be the first of many adventures and books! - Your travel buddy

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!

susi

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home