Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Le 44014 words and Rainbow Brite


After hours of writing and transcribing what I wrote on my trip, I am to 44,014 words. And at this point, I not only see the light at the end of the tunnel, but Rainbow Brite. Do you remember her? I don't know if its an 80s thing or not. I had two of her dolls and one of them had two outfits. One was her normal shiny blue one and the other other pink pajamas and slippers with white fur. The slippers were really hard to put on her plump yellow feet and took forever. And my brain seems to be fried because I'm talking shit. Rainbow Brite and her plump feet?!?!? Oh Lordy, only 5,986 words to go. Let's hope I don't completely lose my mind till then.

Good night and sweet dreams!!!

Breens

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are sooo close! Hey rainbow brite was awesome! It was definitely an 80's thing, like the care bears, my little pony, cabbage patch kids... wow... I'm old! :P Anyways, I'm cheering for you from the big apple!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home