Monday, December 27, 2010

Le Snow Day


Snow Day

A blizzard swept into NYC yesterday, turning our three-day weekend into four. I woke up this morning to piles of snow and sleeping in in my cozy bed, took my camera for a walk through Central Park. For once I did not get lost in there...though I may have taken the long route a few times ;). Needless to say it was beautiful, but I'll let the photos below speak for themselves. Enjoy.





































































Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos! There seems to be loads more snow than we had in White Plains.

Inessa

2:59 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Thanks! I know they really didn't know what to do with it all here. Looking forward to seeing you guys in 2011

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home