Friday, December 31, 2010

Le 2011


Source


Dear 2011,

We haven't met yet, but that will all change in a few short hours. I thought I would get a head start and not only introduce myself, but let you know about a few things I would like in the coming year, in addition to the usual health, happiness etc. If it's not too much trouble I would really like the following this coming year:

- Space. I realize every New Yorker (Parisian, Londoner, Tokyo-an) asks for this, but since I'm asking so early, maybe you can help out and just give me a little more room on this big island.

- A table. This is what I would put in said extra space [see above]. Eating dinner in my bed is not fun anymore.

- A TV. See above.

- Less weight. Yes, I know we should be thankful for everything we have, but I wouldn't mind a little less fat so that I can look nice in all my beautiful clothes. Some don't fit anymore and that makes me sad.

Thanks for listening, '11. I've got to go get ready now, to make sure you can arrive in style.

Happy new year everyone!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Glenn said...

Dear Budding-Artist,

I hope you get the things you want this year. And a healthy and happy year.

-Glenn :)

P.S. a great song: Emma Rossum, "Lullaby." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_TEYmdWdVI

4:41 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Thank you, to you too! I'm checking out the song now.

- Sabrina

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home