Friday, March 20, 2009

Le Roadtrip


Source


When I my boyfriend and I broke up, I lost one of my favorite driving teachers. I got my drivers license in October last year, after three months of lessons from a school in Chinatown and a whole lot of luck. It was great and I learned a lot, but I still don't have the confidence and skills to drive alone. In order to practice, I used to go on roadtrips with my exboyfriend, but now that we've broken up, I decided it wasn't such a good idea anymore. I'm a very emotional person and you're not supposed to operate heavy machinery in that state of mind.

However I still want to learn to drive alone by summer so I can take full advantage of being in a new country. Therefore I've turned to my pseudo 'big brothers' ie. my awesome guy friends in order to help me out. Tomorrow I'm going on a roadtrip and I'm mega excited. I'm a bit nervous but I'm hoping it all goes well.

Here are some driving videos to start off your weekend!

Happy Friday!

Love,
Breens



Jennifer Lopez - Que Hiciste



The Cardigans - My Favourite Game



Red Hot Chili Peppers - Scar Tissue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home