Thursday, February 08, 2007

Le Barf and Heatherette


Barf by Heatherette


Soooo someone threw up all over the Heatherette show. Awful. They suspect it was either Britney or Paris since both were scheduled to go to the show and, quite frankly, are the only people who would wear something like this. All image courtesy of Style.com.



Brandon Davis by Heatherette



Yuck by Heatherette


Anyhoo. Let's wipe these images off our minds, shall we? My favorite collections today were from Proenza Schouler and Tse. If you get a chance you should really check out the full ranges.

The cold weather put me in a coat state of mind so I decided to stock up on some lovelies.



Leopard hotness by Anna Sui



White godess by Richard Chai


I fell in love with Proenza Schouler...



My hat obsession continued by Proenza Schouler



Jazz dress by Proenza Schouler



Hot by Proenza Schouler


Some evening wear from Malandrino...



Delightful by Malandrino



Show stopper by Malandrino


Some Michael Kors classics...



Distracting office skirt by Michael Kors



So Jacki O by Michael Kors


Won't say no to Peter Som, especially a shirt that goes PERFECT with my new Michael Kors skirt...



Shirt by Peter Som



Ouch by Peter Som


More love for Tse...



Wow by Tse



Art by Tse



Modern by Zero Maria Cornejo

1 Comments:

Blogger Adrian said...

Thanks to your pics of the Heatherette show, I've got Barry Manilow's Copacabana playing in my head. My day is ruined!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home