Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Le Ellen and RTW Fall 2007


Courtesy of Perezhilton.com

Yay! W Magazine has chosen Ellen DeGeneres for the cover of their magazine. I love Ellen, I love how she openly herself and she seems like a fun happy person. And I love how she turns into a Jewish mother on her show and starts trying to find people wives/husbands, such as with Matthew Perry.

The Ready to Wear Fall 2007 Fashion Week in New York is upon us which means I get to play dress up with clothes I don't have and wear them to places I don't go to. I have selected my top picks from today's shows below (all images courtesy of Style.com).



Fabulous shirt by Marc Jacobs


Cute hats will be in by Marc Jacobs


Cute hats will also be in by MAXAZARIA


LOVE this coat by Naeem Khan


How fun by Isaac Mizrahi! Perfect to spice up an ordinary day of just sitting around the house reading and knitting.


Classy dress for the office by Carolina Herrera


Another classy office dress by Oscar De La Renta


So Pretty Woman by Oscar De La Renta


Simply gorgeous by Oscar De La Renta


Luca Luca goes for camel toe


Jill Stuart also jumps on the camel toe bandwagon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home