Monday, January 22, 2007

Le Tax Accountant


Jeremy Piven in Entourage

Should I be concerned that my tax accountant uses msn messenger while he's at work? Sure, I IM at work occasionally - when there is nothing to do and it is strictly work related. But this guy is dealing with my money and it is a little worrying when he is typing in my yearly numbers while simultaneously clicking "away" on his profile. And yes, albeit it is amusing that Hans, with the duck picture on his profile, had a hot date last night, it is also a bit distracting when I am handing over receipts and explaining what they are for. But I'm sure he knows what he's doing. I mean, neither of us has ended up in jail yet for tax fraud so I assume it's all good.

I managed to get through all of Studio 60 twice and Entourage - both of which I LOVED. I read today that they are gearing Studio 60 towards a 'romantic comedy' ...let's hope they don't screw it up too much. I love the show as it is at the moment and don't think it needs to turn into a whole Ross & Rachel episode.

The not smoking continues well :). It isn't too bad when I look at it one cigarette at a time and I don't think of smoking unless I am a) Bored b) Waiting for something c) Drinking or d) Others are smoking around me while drinking.

How are you?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This tax dude of yours, is he any good?!?!?

Is it worth getting one?

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home