Friday, March 09, 2007

Le Hermitism


The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh

How often do you go out? I've been such a nerd hermit lately that I feel like I'm fading. I remember the last time I tried to have a night out about a month ago on the only Friday it snowed in Munich. I ended up in an empty night club at one in the morning listening to something from the '70s and surrounded by four 40 year old women dressed like Madonna circa 1984 and a guy in a Cosby sweater. It was awesome in an omg-I-think-I'm-tripping-or-must-have-traveled-back-in-time-again sort of way. And the worst part of it all was that I didn't mind that much. I thought Cosby Sweater Guy was sort of interesting. And that frightens me.

So tonight I am going all out. That's right. I am going to stay out past midnight. AND go to bed at like, two in the morning. Cause I'm crazy like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger pmulder said...

oh... nightlife in munich... there will not be much to remember from this at some distant point in the future. Munich has many good points, but unfortunately, intelligent, exciting nightlife seems not te be one of them.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home