Friday, March 16, 2007

Le Fighter


Christina shows us how it's done. Image courtesy of swr.de

I need to stand up for myself more. I've had a problem with it since I was a fourth grader and my older sister had to come to our table during lunchtime and tell the girls in my class to stop bullying me. Of course that only made things worse. I generally deal with conflict by just ignoring it and hope things will resolve themselves. This sometimes works and other times it gets worse and worse until I do something about it (I am a taurus after all). And now is one of the times I have reached my limit. I tried to be patient, but no, this problem just ain't going away. 'The man' is just determined to keep me holed up in Hermitsville. I tried to break free last weekend, but I had to go home at midnight, drunk off one beer and coughing like a choo choo train (I was sick the week before). Tonight I will attempt another escape, and this time, damn it, I'm staying out past midnight. That's right. This girl is fighting back. Cause I'm a fighter baby.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

4 am. Cause you can't hold me down.

Love,
Breens

10:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could die you down, but I don't know if your in to that kind of thing.

:shifteyes:

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant "tie you down", not "die you down". My english is appalling.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home